Sunday walk in the woods
Its been awhile since I've posted so I thought I'd make a quick one. Ada, Marna, and I just took a nice walk in the woods behind our apartment. Its the first time we've used the carrier with Ada facing forward. She really seemed to love her new vantage point. Its the first walk we've taken where she hasn't fallen asleep within the first 5 minutes. She was awake and looking all around the whole time.

On the way back into the apartment some flowers caught Ada's eye.

All of the action must have tired her out because she fell asleep as soon as I took her out of the carrier. Marna's taking a nap also. I think I'm headed to the balcony and read a book.

and I'll finish a nice picture from a few days ago:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home